Are you a beauty professional looking to work with a small, but dedicated team of trendsetting stylist?
If you're passionate about the beauty industry, the art of lashing and making others feel beautiful (inside and out), then we would love to hear from you.
We Are Currently Hiring!
Eyelash / Eyebrow Artist
Our team is growing and we're looking for the next lash and brow star.
- Valid D.C Esthetician or Cosmetology License
- Certification(s) from previous training
- One year of experience with lash and brow related services
- One year of customer service experience
- Needed Part time to Full time, Tuesday to Saturday during set business hours
We are looking for an individual who possesses the following:
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Positive and Professional Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
- Attention to Detail
- Self Motivated
- Strong Work Ethic
- Reliable and Responsible
- Apply eyelash extensions
- Perform lash lifts and tints
- Brow shaping services and henna tints
- Performs client check-in and out procedures
- Make recommendations that best suit client needs and features
- General cleanliness of salon, including keeping work areas organized
- Educate clients on lash maintenance and health
- Adhere strictly to the Art of Lash standards of operations
- Provide outstanding customer service
What you'll receive:
- Competitive pay
- Free training
- Work in a low stress and positive atmosphere
- AOL will provide all supplies and tools needed
- Opportunity for professional growth and experience
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "NEW HIRE"
Please include the following in your email to be considered:
- Portfolio with before/after photos of your work
** Please NO walk-in applicants.
We accept submissions by email only.
All applicants must be willing to complete a background check.
We will schedule an interview by phone if we believe you to be a good fit for our team.